AIM
zagreus36

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

The title...

suits this game perfectly. Well done, sir.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

I hope you're a millionaire because of this.

That's what my roommate said, because this game is genius.

Now for MY thoughts..
I think it's well made, and the music works, obviously. I enjoyed the submarines shooting bullets and the harpoon guys and the mines. Not too hard, not too easy.

Aurora- chapter 1 Aurora- chapter 1

One major flaw

....but it still gets a 9/10. I did everything and set all of the clocks to 8:00 and it still wouldn't let me leave the town. I even started over and followed the walkthrough step by step, and it wouldn't let me leave. Awesome point-and-click though. Can't wait for chapter 2!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Next time...

press S to skip dialogue. Haha, damn you Tom! Also, Claudette farting into a balloon. ...I'm glad I can't unsee that. This game was hilarious! And well made of course!

Freegear Freegear

Addicting

I keep coming back to it. I do think the difficulty skyrockets after the first tournament. I was lapping people during the first tournament, but couldn't even get to 3rd place in the second one. It's still fun. And it's good that you added the quick race mode.

Space Invader Remake Space Invader Remake

pew pew pew!

I definitely like the physics. But maybe make a mode that's like the original layout, but still with the physics you've added.

jackisgames responds:

yeah sorry for the crappy arts.. hope i can make better one next time :D

Eternal Elements Eternal Elements

it was alright i guess..

i had to go to the walkthrough, because every time i tried something, even though it was the correct thing, it wouldn't work. I had to do each action like 3 or 4 times before it would work. also, when i clicked on an item in the inventory and let go of it without leaving the inventory area, it would stick where i left it, and at one point it stuck under another item, so i couldn't use it. it wasn't a bad little game though.

Aether Aether

well i sure had fun

that was amazing. the music was great. the worlds were good..despite there only being 5 of them. the puzzles weren't too horribly difficult. and i liked the "to be continued" because i can't wait for the sequel!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

k..one thing

it should NEVER be that hard to jump across a large gap with a small block in the middle.

Also, as well as it fits, the music gets repetitive quick.

Soccer Balls Soccer Balls

meh

it's well done, but i don't think it brings anything new to the table. but i do like that the ref's heads all pop off when they get angry.