AIM
zagreus36

Game Grumps 3d #04 Game Grumps 3d #04

It took me until the 3rd time watching this to notice he has a cowboy hat on top of his baseball cap.

Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

Dancing monkey!

Your tutorials are fantastic! I've watched nearly all of them, and they've greatly improved my drawing skills.

Links Explosive Discovery Links Explosive Discovery

Gewd stuff

I liked it. I'm generally not a fan of super short stories like this, unless they're in a collab or something. But it probably would have ruined it if you added a bunch of filler scenes. Animation wasn't half bad. And I liked the style. I'll be watching for more from you.

Freerun Freerun

awesome!

Great animation. A lot of the movement during stunts looked very lifelike. Music worked well too.

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Amazing!

Very rarely do I watch a movie twice in a row, but I couldn't help it with this one. It was hilarious. Very well done too, I might add. The speech impediments were a nice touch. And I liked the "divoided boi seben = what" on the homework. Nice animation, awesome voice work. Definitely going into my favs.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

AMBERLAMPS!!!!

Hilarious!!! Everything you do is. I can't wait for your next one. The only gripe I can think of is that some of the voices don't fit the characters, but I know you're doing them all yourself, and I suppose that's what happens with certain characters.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

LOL

Kinda short, but still hilarious. I can't wait to see Great Destiny Man's next adventure! Nice voices too...can't say I've ever heard of an Australian Samurai before though :P

Sexual-Lobster responds:

well he's not quite a samurai, his character is certainly influenced by them though.

Harvesting Harvesting

Amazing

I loved it! Nice animation. And i watched it before reading your author comments, and I immediately thought of Mr. Hertzfeldt. So props to you on that. Nice choice of music, and smooth animation.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Holy mother of pearl...

You are...I donno. You can't be human. I don't think I've ever given one of your works less than a 9. Everything you do is amazing. I wanna see you make like, a full length movie, set in Brackenwood. This was amazing. Animation and music as always were amazing. I hope to one day make just one piece half as good as your worst one. I applaud you, good sir.

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

Sweet!

It's all the hilarity of the Cyanide and Happiness comics, without all of that burdensome reading!!! :P Make more, I love your guys' work.