AIM
zagreus36

All 33 art Reviews

THAT WAS A HOOT THAT WAS A HOOT

This is fantastic simply for the nostalgic effect alone, if nothing else. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal as your usual work, perhaps because they're not your characters. However, you do a very good job of capturing what this show and these characters were. I could absolutely see this scene happening in Rocko's world on a daily basis.

Maybe It's Like... Maybe It's Like...

I had to watch the video after seeing this. It's a very good likeness. Her forehead seems a little flat and her nose is a bit dark, but I know I can't draw a face like you can. I really like the layout, too.

BOF4 Ershin & Deis BOF4 Ershin & Deis

I like the sense of movement. The grass clippings were a nice touch.

G3no responds:

an appreciator of little details

Rita Rita

Very well done. I would have liked to see more detail in the body, but definitely nothing to lose points for. And that hair is fantastic.

Gerande! Gerande!

I'm confused. In a good way. I think. Wonderful art though.

poliip poliip

I love your style so much.

Away Away

Creepy, yet oddly satisfying. I like the sense of speed that you get with the blurring.

sadface sadface

Really nice stuff. I like the detail around the eyes, but it's lacking around the mouth. It also took me a minute to see that the black mouth was actually his pouting lip. I guess since it's black, it tends to have more depth. Maybe some more detail at the bottom edge of that black area to make it look connected to the skin below it.

Ganesh rock Ganesh rock

If I ever write an album...

I'm coming to you for the art.

Allegory Allegory

lol very funny

And it's beautiful. Pictures with such an understanding of human anatomy are very few and far between. I still suck at it, but I can see when someone knows it. Also, it took me quite a bit to notice the smoky dragon type thing...Guess that's just the man in me. :P

Kajenx responds: