AIM
zagreus36

Game Grumps 3d #04 Game Grumps 3d #04

It took me until the 3rd time watching this to notice he has a cowboy hat on top of his baseball cap.

Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

Dancing monkey!

Your tutorials are fantastic! I've watched nearly all of them, and they've greatly improved my drawing skills.

Links Explosive Discovery Links Explosive Discovery

Gewd stuff

I liked it. I'm generally not a fan of super short stories like this, unless they're in a collab or something. But it probably would have ruined it if you added a bunch of filler scenes. Animation wasn't half bad. And I liked the style. I'll be watching for more from you.

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

The title...

suits this game perfectly. Well done, sir.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

I hope you're a millionaire because of this.

That's what my roommate said, because this game is genius.

Now for MY thoughts..
I think it's well made, and the music works, obviously. I enjoyed the submarines shooting bullets and the harpoon guys and the mines. Not too hard, not too easy.

Aurora- chapter 1 Aurora- chapter 1

One major flaw

....but it still gets a 9/10. I did everything and set all of the clocks to 8:00 and it still wouldn't let me leave the town. I even started over and followed the walkthrough step by step, and it wouldn't let me leave. Awesome point-and-click though. Can't wait for chapter 2!

THAT WAS A HOOT THAT WAS A HOOT

This is fantastic simply for the nostalgic effect alone, if nothing else. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal as your usual work, perhaps because they're not your characters. However, you do a very good job of capturing what this show and these characters were. I could absolutely see this scene happening in Rocko's world on a daily basis.

Maybe It's Like... Maybe It's Like...

I had to watch the video after seeing this. It's a very good likeness. Her forehead seems a little flat and her nose is a bit dark, but I know I can't draw a face like you can. I really like the layout, too.

BOF4 Ershin & Deis BOF4 Ershin & Deis

I like the sense of movement. The grass clippings were a nice touch.

G3no responds:

an appreciator of little details